I’m back with an original tag today from Icebreaker694 – thank you for tagging me!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Choose a singer/band/DJ/anyone in music that you love
- Choose 5 songs that they have written and pick a book character that the song should describe
- Tag other bloggers to do it
My artist: Sam Smith
(He has such an angelic voice and I love him!!!)
I think this song sums up really nicely how Kaycee feels towards Bren!
This is Julian’s song! It’s literally just perfect for his and Emma’s ‘relationship’.
3. “Stay With Me“
Simon would definitely be singing this to Baz. (Oh gods, the feels!)
4. “I’m Not The Only One” – ft. A$AP Rocky
So it might not be the thirteenth book in the series where this song applies, or rather, where Shane thinks it applies. (I can’t say anything else because of spoilers, but if you’ve read the books you’ll know what I’m on about!)
5. “Like I Can“
I love this series, especially this book! I think this song, though not as dark as Jace’s feelings are, is a pretty good representation of what he’s thinking.
Who I’m tagging:
If I’ve tagged you and you don’t want to do it, don’t feel like you have to! And if I haven’t tagged you and you’d like to do it, feel free!