I know that the holiday season is technically over, but seeing as this is the last weekend before the breaks over, I thought I’d quickly do this tag!
I was tagged by the creator of this tag, Abbie Lu from Cafe Book Bean! Thank you!!
Here are the rules:
- Tag the creator (Abbie Lu @ Cafe Book Bean)
- Have fun answering the questions.
- Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
- Thank and link those who tag you.
- Don’t worry about the rules!
You don’t need to be tagged to participate!
Happy Holidays and Season’s Greadings
1. Favourite book/s to read during the holiday season?
I love re-reading my favourite series’ during this time of year! It just makes me feel really nostalgic, and it’s comforting to go back to something you know and love!
2. Tell us your best holiday memory.
Gods, there are so many. I don’t think I can really say I have a best one, there’s more just a compilation of happy moments!
3. Favourite fictional winter wonderland?
4. Snow man or snow angel?
5. What is your all-time favourite holiday movie?
The Grinch! (Still freaks me out, but it’s the best Christmas movie out there!)
6. If you could spend the holidays anywhere, (fiction or non-fiction), where would you go?
Idris, from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It just sounds so beautiful – and it seems like the perfect backdrop for the holidays.
7. Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe?
Daemon Black from Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Lux series *swoons just hearing Daemon’s name*. (I’ve just started re-reading Obsidian, the first book in the series, and I’d forgotten how much I loved it!)
8. What is your favourite hot holiday drink?
Magic star hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows, and extra magic stars on top! (I discovered the other day that the extra stars make the drink!)
9. What author from anytime would you like to have a cup with?
Can I only pick one? Gods, I honestly don’t know. My first thought was Cassandra Clare or Rachel Caine, because they’ve written two of my favourite series. But then I thought of Josephine Angelini, and Rainbow Rowell, then Rick Riordan and Michael Grant and…well, the list just keeps going. I’m sure you don’t want me to list every author I’d love to have a cup with!
10. What book are you hoping your next book gift will be?
Demons In Disguise by A & E Kirk. I’ve been dying to get this since it was released last month!!