So I’ve been nominated by Charleigh’s Book Nook for the Book Fangirling Award – thank you so much for nominating me! It’s such a kind thing to do!
(I’ve never been nominated for a blog award before, so I hope I do this right – this is so cool!)
Here are the rules:
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget – you can get it from Book Fangirling, the creator of this award.
- Answer the questions I have set below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
1. What is your favourite fictional character?
Oh gods, I think this question might actually be harder to answer than the impossible ‘what’s your favourite book?’. The more I think about it, the more characters that pop into my head. I don’t think I can pick just one – but I’ll say Claire Danver’s from The Morganville Vampires series for now!
2. What’s your top book of 2015?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. It’s an amazing book, by an amazing author – I ship Simon and Baz so much!
3. How many books do you generally read a week?
It depends – if I’m on a reading kick, it’ll probably be around two/three books. But if I can’t get into a book, it sometimes slows me down and I sort of stop reading for a while, which results in no books being read.
4. What’s your favourite series of all time?
5. What’s your favourite book of all time?
This is a cruel question; my inner bookworm is freaking out! I’m not sure I can answer it – I don’t really have a favourite book, but more of a list of favourite series. I can’t just choose one out of all that I’ve read, sorry!
- Which characters do you ship across the seven seas and beyond?
- What upcoming release are you most looking forward to this year?
- Who’s your favourite author from 2015?
- Which book do you think deserves more hype than it gets?
- Who’s the best/worst villain you’ve come across?