I love Kindle books so much, and I love physical books, both for different reasons. If forced to choose, I do prefer actual books, simply because I love the feel of them, and how they look on my shelves.
Saying that, I much prefer actually reading on Kindles. (Love the feel of an actual book; like actually reading on a Kindle).
Anyway, here’s why I love Kindle Books:
- They’re extremely portable. Though most books are easy to carry around with you, Kindle’s are less likely to get damaged. I don’t like the idea that I could wreck my book while I’m out!
- They’re so easy and comfortable to read on. While of course, I love holding an actual book when reading, I find it so comfortable to read on a Kindle! (Does anybody else feel like this?)
- Kindle books are much cheaper. Saving money on Kindle books means in the end, I’ll be able to buy more books. And more books is always the better option!
Here’s why I
hate dislike Kindle books:
- They’re often self-published. Which isn’t normally a problem, and I do love self-published novels! The only problem I have sometimes is that some aren’t edited very well, and my inner grammatically-correct conscience is screaming to correct all the mistakes.
- Sometimes the format comes out a bit wonky. How the layout of some Kindle books I’ve read just haven’t worked, and are out-of-line. But this isn’t major!
- Finding books that sound good on the Kindle store, and end up being a major let down. Now, in all fairness, it’s not really fair to limit this to Kindle books, as it happens with physical books too. But I think I’ve ended up buying more dubs on my Kindle, because of how cheap they are!
That’s all today guys!
I know I said this post was planned (and it was!) but I’ve just had to super rush to get it posted before midnight! (The joys of being a NaBloPoMo participant, eh?)
Read On! (I think I’m going to stick with it for a bit longer!)